Your motor vehicle service should be carried out at a set time intervals or after the vehicle has traveled a certain distance. The service intervals are specified by the manufacturer of your vehicle. Some modern cars display the due date for the next service electronically on the instrument panel.
The completed services are usually recorded in a service book which is rubber stamped by the service centre upon completion of each service. A complete service history usually adds to the resale value of a vehicle.
- Change the engine oil
- Replace the oil filter
- Replace the air filter
- Replace the fuel filter
- Replace the cabin filter
- Replace the spark plugs
- Tune the engine
- Check level and refill brake fluid/clutch fluid
- Check Brake Pads/Liners, Brake Discs/Drums, and replace if worn out.
- Check level and refill power steering fluid
- Check level and refill Automatic/Manual Transmission Fluid
- Grease and lubricate components
- Inspect and replace the timing belt or timing chain if needed
- Check condition of the tires
- Check for proper operation of all lights, wipers etc.
- Check for any Error codes in the ECU and take corrective action.
- Wash the vehicle and clean the interiors.
Mechanical parts that may cause the car to cease transmission or prove unsafe for the road are also noted and advised upon.
The garage staff are also English speaking and Spanish speaking, and maintain and service motor vehicles all along the north coast of the Costa del Sol Spain. Including Nerja, Torrox, Velez Malaga, Torre del Mar, Rincon de la Victoria, Malaga, and the villages of La Herradura, La Viñuela, Benajarafe and Competa.
See our Find Us page for details of our exact location and printable directions of how do get to us from anywhere.
Opening hours are Monday to Thursday 9.00am until 6.00pm and Friday 9.00am until 4.00pm unless pre aranged.